Monday, June 29, 2009

art for everyone


via designboom.
korean artist
jeonghwa choi exhibiting at the towada art center, japan.

designboom quote:
'he has recycled everyday goods, such as rice bowls and plastic housewares transforming them into sculptural pieces. as part of the exhibition, works are currently installed in various locations around the city including high-street shops and public places.'

i am loving korean artists.
here is an earlier post on kwangho lee's lighting. and here for some photos via + blog by hasisi park.



the above is called marie antoinette


4 comments:

  1. This is expectacular! Love the art, your images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yoli - the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bree!
    Thanks to the "comments glitch" and Emma(my other half of souzou!), I worked out that you can see the comments! I tried to comment on something a long time ago, but I wasn't sure if you got it?!
    I loved the Ikebana photos... especially the one with the tsubaki (jap. camellia)... such beautiful photos.
    Thank you for your comment on "dear plastric"... I hope you don't mind, but I have added you as a friend?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi yumi! yay - so happy you have worked out the comments thing - it is so weird i have no idea how to fix it...dear plastic is such a truly wonderful idea - you have inspired me to make up my own little pack of reusable goodies, so now i can add that to the little hand towel idea via ebony;s wonderful eco post:)

    ReplyDelete

comment